Friday, April 26, 2013

Flash Fiction Fridays, #16


5 words picked by a random word generator, 100 words or fewer story.  We have:  advertising, purse, cottage, dragon, comic. Please send in one of your own, due by midnight, Monday, New York time. Winner gets a critique of the first chapter of their WIP or poem.

     “What are you advertising, dressed like that? Is this a joke?”
     “I’m not comical.”
     “Is that glitter on your wings?”
     “Maybe.”
     “And a gold lamé purse dangling from your tail?”
     “Perhaps.”
     “Did I see you coming out of Courtesan Cottage at 3:00 a.m. last night?”
     “Must have been someone else.”
     “If you’re short on cash I can help.”
     “I have my pride!”
     “Dragons have pride, dragon street hookers, I’m thinking not so much...”
     “It’s just till I get my fire-breathing back. Doctors aren’t cheap.”
     “As long as dragons are. Look, a knight!”
     “Catch you later. Girl’s gotta eat.”

No comments:

Post a Comment